Get Your Sweat On!
- Killer Total Body WorkoutGet your dumbbells out and get ready to work! 3Sets 10-15 reps (each side for the rotation […]
- Pre and Post workout meals.These questions gets asked a lot: “What should I eat before I work out?” and “What should I […]
- Runnin’, runnin’, and Runnin’, running’…I like to mix up my running….let’s face it, running can get boring. I know I lose […]
- Patience with your goalsLet’s be completely honest with ourselves for a moment. We’d all like to reach our […]
- Constant Critiquing and Constant ComparisonI was watching a commercial the other day with Ricky Gervais. He was sitting in the car with […]
- The Remarkable Story of Ernestine ShepherdPrepare yourself. This lady is inspiring! She totally blows me away. […]
- Benefits of a Green DrinkWhipping up a smoothie is a quick and easy way to eat your fruits and veggies, get a good […]
- Kjell’s on the go snacksI received a comment that asked me to share some of my snacks and what I eat throughout […]
- Clean Eating!I wanted to address this picture in tonight’s post. I don’t want to get into the […]
Good Eats! Posts
The Great Inflatable Race Giveaway!
Hey, Everyone! Check out this fun race that I’ll be doing in May: Date: 5/31Time: Heats start at 10amLocation:Read more.
If I’m ever in need of some inspiration and motivation, this is the video I watch: Today was a newRead more.
My Story as a Health Nut
It took me 2.5 hours to go grocery shopping last night, plus another hour to prep all the food. IRead more.
P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
Stop what you’re and go get the ingredients for this recipe. Seriously, this is so easy and quick, it’ll blowRead more.
Reasons why working out is totally worth it
1. You’ll get stronger and won’t have to ask your husband to open the jar of almond butter. 2. You’llRead more.
Homemade LARA BARS!!
If you haven’t tried Lara Bars, you’re totally missing out! They are bars that are gluten free, vegan free, typicallyRead more.